- 1-877-US2-JOBS (1-877-872-5627): Employment and Training Helpline
Life-Affirming National Resources
Additional National Resources
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program – Site Locator
- American Job Center Finder – Search by Location
- GreenPath Financial Wellness – Find a Location
- Rent Assistance – Enter Your Zip Code
- Unemployment Benefits Assistance State by State – Select Your State
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Services – Find Your State’s Directory
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) – Find a Provider
- YMCA – Find Your Y
Organizations and Websites
- Early Impact VA
- ROCS Grad Staffing
- Virginia Career Works and Virginia Career Works Find a Local Career Center
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Development – Employment
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Energy Assistance Fuel (Heating) Program, Cooling Program, and Energy Share Program
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (Region 1 Only)
- Virginia TANF
- Virginia Workforce Connection
Also See Notes
- Education Opportunities – Also see Family and Parenting Education under Care for Children for that specific type of educational life-skills training.
What’s the difference between our Primary Network & Extended Network?
Primary Network: Collaborates to serve women and families but are not formally or legally affiliated and do not perform or refer for abortion.
Extended network: Assistance programs are listed based on publicly available information and may not meet requirements to be in the PLAN primary network.
Corrections, additions, or questions about the directories can be sent to email@example.com.
Programs marked Affordable help women or families in need through Medicaid, discounts, or sliding-fee scales, but may charge market rates for women who are not in financial need.
Providers and organizations listed on this website are provided for informational purposes only to assist women and families, and we have no formal corporate or contractual relationship with the providers/organizations listed here. Planforher.org encourages you to research multiple options to determine what provider/organization is best to serve your individual needs. Should you have any concerns about a particular provider/organization, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org