- 1-877-US2-JOBS (1-877-872-5627): Employment and Training Helpline
Life-Affirming National Resources
Additional National Resources
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program
- American Job Center Finder
- Free Tax Return Preparation for Qualifying Taxpayers
- Money Management International
- Unemployment Benefits Assistance State by State
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Training Services State by State Eligible Training Providers
- Local YMCA
State or Region-Wide Resources
- ROCS Grad Staffing
- Virginia Career Works Find a Local Career Center
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Development – Employment
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Energy Assistance Fuel (Heating) Program, Cooling Program, and Energy Share Program
- Virginia TANF
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (Region 1 Only)
- Early Impact VA
Also See Notes
- Education Opportunities – Also see Family and Parenting Education under Care for Children for that specific type of educational life-skills training.
What’s the difference between our Primary Network & Extended Network?
Primary Network: Collaborates to serve women and families but are not formally or legally affiliated and do not perform or refer for abortion.
Extended network: Assistance programs are listed based on publicly available information and may not meet requirements to be in the PLAN primary network.
Corrections, additions, or questions about the directories can be sent to email@example.com.
Programs marked Affordable help women or families in need through Medicaid, discounts, or sliding-fee scales, but may charge market rates for women who are not in financial need.
Programs marked with this leaf 🌿 adhere to strictly natural or restorative approaches to fertility management.
This is applicable to the following sub-categories of care:
- Pregnancy Help and Case Management
- Women’s Health Medical Services
- Women’s Health Support Services
- General Health Services, Children’s Healthcare
- Family and Parenting Education