- 877-791-5475: Pregnancy Decision Line – Free Pregnancy Counseling
- 1-800-712-4357 or Text HELPLINE to 313131: Option Line – Help Finding an Affiliated Pregnancy Center
- 888-550-1588: Love Line – Fills Gaps in Services
- 1-800-550-4900: Birthright International Helpline – Help Finding an Affiliated Pregnancy Center
- 1-800-875-5595: Lifeline Christian Services – Find Encouragement, Specialize in Adoption Questions
- 1-800-BETHANY: Bethany Christian Services – Find Encouragement, Ask Adoption Questions, and/or Get Connected with a Pregnancy Center
- 211: 211 Get Connected Get Help – Help Finding Social Services
Additional National Resources
State-Wide Service Organizations
Life-Affirming National Resources
What’s the difference between our Primary Network & Extended Network?
Primary Network: Collaborates to serve women and families but are not formally or legally affiliated and do not perform or refer for abortion.
Extended network: Assistance programs are listed based on publicly available information and may not meet requirements to be in the PLAN primary network.
Corrections, additions, or questions about the directories can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs marked Affordable help women or families in need through Medicaid, discounts, or sliding-fee scales, but may charge market rates for women who are not in financial need.
Programs marked with this leaf 🌿 adhere to strictly natural or restorative approaches to fertility management.
This is applicable to the following sub-categories of care:
- Pregnancy Help and Case Management
- Women’s Health Medical Services
- Women’s Health Support Services
- General Health Services, Children’s Healthcare
- Family and Parenting Education