Life-Affirming National Resources
Additional National Resources
- Christian Legal Society Clinic Directory
- Christian Legal Society Lawyer Directory
- Feeding America Local Food Bank Map
- Find a Housing Counselor
- Homeless Assistance
- Homeless Shelter Directory
- HUD Search for Affordable Housing and Homeless Resources
- Lion’s Club
- LogistiCare Transportation Help
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Database State by State
- National Diaper Bank Network
- Public Housing Agencies State by State Search
- Tenant Rights State by State
- WhyHunger Finding Food Search
- Women’s Shelters
State or Region-Wide Resources
- Child Care Seat Safety
- Cornerstones Food Map Search
- HUD Search for Affordable Properties in Northern Virginia
- LogistiCare Virginia Transportation Assistance
- Paternity Establishment Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Development – Housing
- Virginia DHCD (Department of Housing and Community Development) – Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP), Rural Homeowner Rehabilitation Program, Emergency Home and Accessibility Repair Program (EHARP)
- Virginia Housing Search
- Virginia Lawyer Referral Service
- Virginia Ride Sharing Agencies
- Virginia Housing Development Authority
- Why Hunger Finding Food Search
Also See Notes
- Food and Nutrition – Also see Financial Assistance under Financial Assistance, Work, or Education, as many groups offering financial help may fund your food needs.
- Housing, Shelters, and Maternity Homes – Also see Financial Assistance under Financial Assistance, Work, or Education as many groups offering financial help will fund your rent or utilities needs.
What’s the difference between our Primary Network & Extended Network?
Primary Network: Collaborates to serve women and families but are not formally or legally affiliated and do not perform or refer for abortion.
Extended network: Assistance programs are listed based on publicly available information and may not meet requirements to be in the PLAN primary network.
Corrections, additions, or questions about the directories can be sent to email@example.com.
Programs marked Affordable help women or families in need through Medicaid, discounts, or sliding-fee scales, but may charge market rates for women who are not in financial need.
Programs marked with this leaf 🌿 adhere to strictly natural or restorative approaches to fertility management.
This is applicable to the following sub-categories of care:
- Pregnancy Help and Case Management
- Women’s Health Medical Services
- Women’s Health Support Services
- General Health Services, Children’s Healthcare
- Family and Parenting Education