- 877-558-0333 (24/7): Abortion Pill Reversal
- 866-739-1499: Pregnancy Decision Line – Free Pregnancy Counseling
- 1-800-712-4357 or Text HELPLINE to 313131: Option Line – Help Finding an Affiliated Pregnancy Center
- 888-550-1588: Love Line – Fills Gaps in Services
- 1-866-482-LIFE (5433): Concepts of Truth International Helpline
- 1-800-550-4900: Birthright International Helpline – Help Finding an Affiliated Pregnancy Center
- 1-800-875-5595: lifeline Christian Services – Find Encouragement, Specialize in Adoption Questions
- 1-800-BETHANY: Bethany Christian Services – Find Encouragement, Ask Adoption Questions, and/or Get Connected with a Pregnancy Center
- 211: 211 Get Connected Get Help – Help Finding Social Services
Life-Affirming National Resources
- Allay Resources – Find National Pregnancy Resources
- American Association of Pro-Life OB/GYNs (AAPLOG) – Find a Pregnancy Center
- Bethany Christian Services – Find Your Bethany
- Birthright International – Birthright Chapter Search
- Care Net – PDL Find a Pregnancy Center
- Citygate Network- Membership Search
- NIFLA – NIFLA National Impact Search
- Heartbeat International – Option Line Center Locator
- Heartbeat International – Worldwide Directory of Pregnancy Help
- Ramah International – Help in Your Area
Organizations and Websites
Additional National Resources
What’s the difference between our Primary Network & Extended Network?
Primary Network: Collaborates to serve women and families but are not formally or legally affiliated and do not perform or refer for abortion.
Extended network: Assistance providers are listed based on publicly available information and may not meet requirements to be in the Her PLAN primary network.
Programs marked with this leaf 🌿 adhere to strictly natural or restorative approaches to fertility management.
This is applicable to the following sub-categories of care:
- Pregnancy Help and Case Management
- Women’s Health Medical Services
- Women’s Health Support Services
- General Health Services
- Children’s Healthcare
- Family and Parenting Education
- Housing, Shelter, and Maternity Homes
Corrections, additions, or questions about the directories can be sent to email@example.com.
Programs marked Affordable help women or families in need through Medicaid, discounts, or sliding-fee scales, but may charge market rates for women who are not in financial need.
Providers and organizations listed on this website are provided for informational purposes only to assist women and families, and we have no formal corporate or contractual relationship with the providers/organizations listed here. The providers and organizations listed on this website are not intended to replace your own independent judgment when making a decision, and Planforher.org encourages you to research multiple options to determine what provider/organization is best to serve your individual needs. Any list of providers and organizations provided by this website should not be used as the sole basis of decision-making. Should you have any concerns about a particular provider/organization, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.